Monday, April 14, 2008

Emma's first Hanna Andersson outfit

I do not know if I got hooked yet on this brand, because it is very pricey for us, but I decided to try and get Emma an outfit from Hanna Andersson on sale. A laddie in my church likes Hannas a lot and she says that her girls favorite dresses are from Hanna and their tights are the best ever.
I looked online and I really liked this shirt and skirt
I also decided to add this legwarmers to complete the look
So here you see Emma trying on her new outfit.
They are European sizes and they should fit her for more than one year. As I payed for it 40 dollars I also kept Anastasia in mind as she can wear it as well. I've heard that this clothing have a long life. I personally like this outfit - it is great for Alaskan summers and it is so bright and playful. Next time I will try to get some tights on sale:)

5 comments:

Vicka said...

You look too cute Emma!

Nic Ridley said...

Ack! I was logged in as Vicka - that was me saying that Emma looks cute! lol!

Missi said...

I love the little skit and leggings. What a fun outfit!

Vicka said...

Thouse are not leggings thouse are LEGWARMERS!:):):)

Kristen said...

Those legwarmers are adorable!