Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nursery Bedding

As you know I have two girls but non of them had an "official" nursery bedding:) With having our own house it is more fun to decorate their room. So I decided to look for a nice girly looking quilt and sheet for Anastasia's crib.
I really like this Daisy Garden Nursery bedding from Pottery Barn, but it is so expensive!!! Only quilt costs 79 dollars!
Than I find out that baby Gap opened a new home department and there I liked Miss Ladybug's Garden bedding set. But it was not cheap - 249.00 and I do not need all set anyway.

Finally we went to the big city and at the Burlington Coat Factory in baby depot I found this cute Flutter Flowers bedding from "Just Born " for 49 dollars. I use only qult and sheet as you can not put skirt on our crib and there is no need for the bumber for one year old baby (anyway I can use it later ).




3 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

I love the bedding! So pretty!

By the way, if we do "What I Wore Today" for the kids, we should do it on this blog, not on the other one - but sounds like fun!

Vicka said...

Of course I ment this blog when I was talking about kids " What I Wore today"

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you got such an adorable set for the crib! You are right about how much more fun it is to decorate your own home over a rental. This is a wonderful little site!
Love,Mom