Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Organizing girls closet

With moving in to our new House and putting girls in the same room I had to make several decisions about organizing their stuff. So I found this canvas utility totes at "Bed, Bath and Beyond" and I really like them! I just feel bad that we got only two of them. Next time we will go to the big city I will get more of those and not only for the girls:)
I like their clear pockets where I can put a name, so I can see whose tote I am going to get. I keep little things in them such as Underwear, socks, tights and tanks for Emma and onesies, socks, tights for Anastasia

I divided the closet on two sections: on one side everything is for Anastasia and on the other for Emma

This cute tags I made using a Creative Memories ABC stickers and other stickers too:)

If you have any tips about organising stuff for your kids please tell me as I am trying to think about other ways as well

3 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

I love those labels you made!

Missi said...

Those are great little baskets. I love how you have their closet all nice and organized. The labels are super cute too!

Missi said...

I just picked up two of those baskets today at the store! I'm so excited to get more organized!