Monday, April 21, 2008

Melissa and Doug Toys

I do like "Melissa and Doug" toys. All toys that we have were given to Emma or Anastasia as a gift, but even if I'll have to buy it they worth every penny.
Wooden Shape Sorting Clock - this is what I want for Emma:) Two toys in one! Combines shape sorting and learning to tell time. It also has colors. Emma started to ask us "What time is it?" so I think it will be a great toy to play with her.
Pizza Party - Anastasia got this set for her birthday but she didn't get to play it first as Emma and other kids took over :) They love to cut and serve pizza. Emma plays it now with Stacia and feeds her.
Sandwich Making Set - Emma's favorite. It was given to her on her birthday and she plays it ever sinse. She likes to ask what would I like and we pretend eating sandwiches with her.
Fish Colors Mix'n Match Peg - This puzzle was given Emma on her second birthday and she learned how to match colors very fast. She still plays it just for fun and I think it is Anastasia's turn to learn. I highly recommend this for your toddler to learn colors:)
Magnetic Bug Catching Game - It was also given to Emma on her last birthday and she likes to play it when I ask her to catch this or that bug. I like to do it in Russian and she prefers English:)

1 comment:

Missi said...

I love Melissa and Doug Toys. We don't own any, but they have a lot of stuff I'd love to get for Jade one day. We'll see, fun post!